Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DOES YOUR HOME RESEMBLE A COMIC STRIP?

Tonight I was looking through Cody's school papers . . . it caught my eye . . . it brought a smile to my face . . .



I told Cody how proud I was of him and the little message from his teacher. He looked at me and said . . . "Hey, I didn't even know I did that!"

I am very proud of him and loved his comment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think it is SCARY when your life
seems to be played out in the comic section of the newspaper?

I do . . .
the Similairities between our family/home and the following comic strips . . .

UNBELIEVABLE!


I saw this on Family Circus and couldn't resist posting it . . . Oh the similarities between Family Circus and our house . . .



 



We have days like THIS too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This happens to me TOO often!!!







 




Have a GREAT night!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter