Monday, March 19, 2012

Day By Day

I was reading  Praying God's Word Day by Day Devotional by Beth Moore,  and came across this one:

Walking with God in pursuit of daily obedience is the sure means of fulfilling each of His wonderful plans.

Glorious God,how I celebrate the fact that my eyes have never seen, my ears have bever heard, and my mind has never conceived what You have prepared for me and all the others who truly love You. Help me also understand that this awesome plan is revealed to me by Your Spirit (1 Cor. 2:9).

As surely as You convinced the people of Paul, convince me thoroughly that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will able to separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus my Lord (Rom. 8:38-39).

1 comment:

Marva said...

God is so good! We are so blessed to be HIS children! I'm excited to see what heaven has in store for us! I bet there's no junk food! :) LOL! Blessings!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter