Saturday, March 10, 2012

CHANGING UP SOME ART WORK WITH BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS

I am changing up our Master Bedroom a little bit . . . I have a new quilt and pillow shams ready to assemble on the bed. I also wanted to change up the art above the headboard, so I took out my camera and started clicking. I put together three 16x20 canvas with my favorite subjects . . . take a look:

Front to back - Cody, EJ, Cameron and Ryan
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing!


My beautiful girl!

The photos will be left to right above our headboard with the boys first, the mixed photos in the middle and Katelyn on the right.

I LOVE Black and White photos!

2 comments:

Baker's Acres said...

Wonderful pictures to wake up to every morning! :) Beautiful!

Marva said...

The photos are beautiful! You do great work! Love the frame too!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter