Thursday, February 2, 2012

Where Does Time Go?

It is hard to believe we are at the beginning of another weekend. This week has flown by at amazing speed . . . tomorrow will find us finishing things up for the week. I also need to wrap up a few birthday gifts for our Birthday Girl . . . 19 years old . . . I tried to tell her "the story" of her preterm labor beginning without warning at 33 weeks and 5 days on Tuesday, February 2 and ending with her birth at 7:01 a.m. on Thursday, February 4 . . . all 6lbs 10 ounces of her. I can still remember it like it was yesterday . . . my Dad and I were reminising about it today . . . very clear memories! We simply cannot figure out where 19 years have gone. We do know that we were truly blessed by God!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter