Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sickness

Another Tuesday is almost in the history books ~ so to speak . . . it is just about bedtime for me.

I have a sickie in my house . . . Cody has come down with something nasty.
Sore throat, cough, congestion . . .
I am sure he is a little petri dish full of virus germs.
The docs called him in an antibiotic ~ the office was jammed packed with patients waiting to see the pediatrician ~ no room to see any additional kiddos. I have to say, our pediatrician we have had for 19 plus years and have always without fail gotten in if the kids were sick and I was concerned enough to call.
Today was the first time I couldn't get one of the kids in.
The nurse even mentioned that her grandchild was sick and she couldn't get him/her in either.
I Praise God for one of our favorite nurses - Beth . . .
she consulted with me and then the doc . . .
symptoms given
consultation with the doc
antibiotics ordered
I am thankful!


1 comment:

Marva said...

Lil John is sick too....antibiotics and cough meds. Hope Cody feels better soon!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter