Monday, February 20, 2012

No School for the Kids today . . .

Today the boys' school observed President's Day.

The boys were all home . . .

all mine.

We took the day kind of slow,

until I thought it just might be warm enough for them to play outside.

So, out we went . . .

I was wrong . . .

it was cold . . .

I was froze . . .

we came inside.

Down to the basement to play air hockey - four player.

I was snuggled in a blanket.

Everything started out o.k.

Then the arguing with one another began . . .

again!

After a few warnings,

air hockey was cancelled.

Four boys headed upstairs . . .

I was right behind them.

Nap time . . .

sleeping bags and pillows . . .

blanket and puppy for me.

Snuggled all together in our master bedroom's sitting room.

Quiet and naps on a chilly February afternoon.

Everyone was better for it . . .

and woke TWO HOURS later . . .

(the boys slept - I simply rested.)

It was a beautiful thing!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter