Friday, February 24, 2012

FRIDAY!!!

 FINALLY!!!

It was a VERY long week!

How about your week? Was it l-o-n-g?

This past week was quite the struggle around here.

Ryan had his good days and not so good days with his schooling.
He tried several times to get me to believe he had completed all of his papers ~ 
when I asked to see them, they mysteriously had disappeared.
Or so he tried to make me believe . . .
didn't work for him.
He was quickly instructed to locate the papers and give them to me . . .
immediately!
Guess he didn't think I was paying attention . . .
I was.

Needless to say, I was not a happy Mama . . .
he earned himself extra work.
Not a great move on his part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cody came down with pneumonia . . .
he was treated with azirthomax.
He is feeling better now, but tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of our employees had her baby girl this morning.
Mommy and baby are doing well.
Congratulations Norma!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update on Kelly Stamps ~ she was given additional antibiotics and has noticed a HUGE improvement this morning! Praise the Lord!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For some reason or another, I have begun coughing again.
Seems like I simply can't shake this cold!
LOTs of fluids, Mucinex DM and rest!
Movies and bon bons sound pretty good too!
lol

Have a great Friday night!





2 comments:

Marva said...

This week has been a struggle for us too!

Glad Cody is feeling better! Hope you don't get sick too! Blessings and hugs!

heartsfulloflove said...

Funny, I just posted on my blog about a long week...before I read yours. Hope all is much, much better for you soon. I know where you're at minus the pneumonia!
love to you all

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter