Sunday, February 26, 2012

End of the Weekend Update

The weekend is coming to a close . . .
how do I know?

For Several Reasons . . .

the kids have school tomorrow

Randy will be at work tomorrow

early bedtime for all of them

laundry is done

The Worst Cooks in America is on tonight ~ always Sunday Night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This evening I also took time to write my Compassion kids . . .

Parn, Yesseli, Joselin, Sergio, Jonatan, Kevin, Rafael, Alan, Sudeep, Ashok, Israel and Joven.

I have their pictures hanging in a special place:


I have always wanted many children . . .

have five of my own to raise up

and 

twelve more to pray for, write to, help to support and to love.

All together I have 17 children ~~~

Hey, I am catching up to the Duggar Family!

(o.k. only kidding about catching up to the Duggars!)

We are blessed in receiving letters from each of them . . .

God's Precious Children

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn has been busy in her Art classes at college.

Here are a few of her latest assignments:

The Cupcake . . .


Bottle Drawing . . .



 Drawing with Pastels . . . Katelyn chose this little ol' froggy . . .


Yes, Katelyn drew this . . .

Isn't it amazing?

I think it looks like it could hop right off of the paper.

He looks slimy and his eyes seem to stare right into you!

What do you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn has made me a cup of coffee and it is time for the 

Worst Cooks in America on Food Network . . . 

gotta go!










No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter