Monday, February 6, 2012

BIRTHDAY RECAP

Good Morning . . . as I write this morning I am secluded . . . I have quarantined myself in our master bedroom/sitting room for the day. Someone in my house has shared a horrible cough, sore throat cold with me. Nice, huh?

This past weekend we celebrated Katelyn's 19th Birthday . . . Randy baked her a cake and the boys made her cards and gifts out of Lego. Cody even parted with his Spongebob figure . . . showin' the love!

Cute K cofffee mug

Art Books!

The Story piano music

Ryan chose the wrapping paper.

Lego creations for Katelyn

Daddy baked a cake AND decorated it.

Lots of candles + fire = smoke, smoke, smoke

Happy Birthday from EJ

Cody feels like he scored  . . . Tootsie Rolls (midgees)

Ryan and I took Katelyn to Granite City for lunch on Friday . . .
Ryan ordered chocolate cake for dessert.

Our beautiful birthday girl . . .


1 comment:

Marva said...

Great pics! Looks like a great celebration! Hope you feel better soon!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter