By 8:00 a.m. Ryan is in full swing with video school . . . Math begins our day! While he works through each lesson, I am close by to hear what he is learning and ready to answer any questions he has. Today I was busy with house hold paperwork and such. I was swamped today and it seems like it doesn't let up. The good news - the house is in good order and clean. The laundry . . . done for the most part ~ that is until after bath time tonight. Katelyn has been a huge help with the laundry!
Besides home school and home office computer work, I . . .
- helped the boys tidy their rooms before school
- emailed work with a list of to dos and make sure ofs
- took time to talk with my Mama on the telephone - my cell phone as the home telephone had a problem and the telephone company was supposed to repair it . . . they did and it rang for the first time in days about 4:30 p.m.
- Ryan finished up each subject and I monitored his progress plus checked his work and graded his test and quizzes. He is doing very, very well!
- I worked on a Cleaning Schedule Binder for our home. I am pleased to have it complete. Everything is now scheduled by day and should help out tremendously!
- Took pictures of Katelyn, Ryan and the lizards
- I balanced the business checkbook.
- Balanced the home checkbook
- Worked with Cameron and Ryan on Multiplication and Division flashcards.
- Looked through the kids' take home papers
- Took care of emails
- Placed orders with Amazon and Alice of things we need. Free shipping is awesome!
I am now thoroughly pooped out! I look forward to tomorrow morning - Hair appointment for me! Woo Hoo and Yippee! Ryan will be home with Katelyn as he works on his schooling . . . everything is already laid out and ready for him.
Before I close for the evening I leave you with a few photos from today . . . I just know you want to see those friendly lil' lizards again!!! lol
Ryan taking a lizard break.
Apollo taking a "kid" break. His orange coloring is really coming through.
Katelyn with Artemis
A few photos of my finished Cleaning Binder . . .
I have a few more things to accomplish before bed tonight:
- tidy my desk
- devotions with the boys
- poem reading with the boys
- personal devotions
- listen to Turning Point
- read a few chapters in the book I am reading
- watch Castle with Katelyn
Still a bit to do before I turn in . . .
How about you? What did you do today?