Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This and That

I want to say "Thank You" to my readers . . . Thank you for the lovely comments these past posts about my children. I am humbled to know I am in the trenches with wonderful, loving Godly Moms! Thank you so much for letting me know you are out there or have been there a time or two yourselves!

Home school has been going well since Ryan began "getting" fractions. He is also working hard to get his lessons done instead of trying to convince me the lessons are done. I was very proud of him today. He has been working hard on his State Notebook for History. I told him we should take a field trip to our state capital sometime soon. I choose not to "plan" it on a for sure date as plans never seem to go as scheduled!

Our Katelyn's 19th Birthday is on Saturday . . . it is so hard to believe she is going to be 19 years old. I have asked this question before . . . Where has time gone???

Emma's skin seems to be reacting well to her medicine for the yeast infection. However, getting the medicine down her is a real challenge! I have tried hiding the meds in food, but she always seems to sniff it and knows it is there or tastes it and spits it out.

The kids are busy playing wii . . . Katelyn, Ryan and Cody. So much for a bit of quiet! lol

Tonight I have some book reading to catch up on . . . laundry is running ~~~ the beds were all stripped today. I am thankful to have had some free time this afternoon to exercise . . . 2.6 miles in!

This afternoon I have a few things to share that made me smile . . .

a lovely handmade paper doily snowman
made by my kindergarten kid Cody

and
our Harlem Globetrotters Shutterfly book!
Oh the Memories!

1 comment:

Marva said...

So glad things are going better! :) Wow, 19?!!! Already!!!! Time sure does fly! I love the snwman that Cody made! He did a great job! The shutterfly book looks awesome!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter