Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Morning News and Globetrotter Pics

Good Morning everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful sleep! I did! 

The clouds are dreary in my little area of the world . . .
misty . . .
rain is on its way.

Today we will tackle things around the house . . .
shouldn't be to bad.

Tomorrow we begin a new chapter in our lives . . .

Randy has hired someone to clean our entire house.
She will come each day and tackle daily chores and then focus on a section of our home - different every day. Monday - all bathrooms; Tuesday - all bedrooms; Wednesday - the kitchen, pantry, eating area; Thursday - laundry room, mud room and basement common areas; Friday - Family room, piano room, library, foyer and stairs.

Many of you are probably wondering "Why do you need help with this?"

Well . . . our house takes a lot of work to keep everything done . . .
just a glimpse:

five bathrooms - three full and two half baths

five bedrooms - 4 kid rooms and one master suite

We LIVE in our home - thoroughly!

I home school our nine year old Ryan - it takes between 4 1/2 and 5 hours per day.

Randy and I own and operate our own business . . .
my job can be done at home or work and requires my attention daily.

I am a Mom to FIVE ~ one beautiful daughter and FOUR lively little boys.

We need a little down time to be able to enjoy our family AND have a little "down time" for ourselves.

So, I sadly told our bi-monthly main floor house cleaning lady that we no longer needed her to come. We absolutely love Sue . . . 
and now we embark on a new adventure!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I promised more Globetrotter photos, so here they are:



 Crazy Trotter Antics











 Hasseling the ref



Tiny is 7' 8" tall and wears a size 20 tennis shoe 



Y.M.C.A.






Autographs

1 comment:

Marva said...

Congrats on the housekeeper! Is her name Alice? Lol! Just kidding! I love The Brady Bunch and Alice. Our boys watched it yesterday for the first time. The pics of the Globetrotter's are great! Thanks for sharing!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter