Saturday, January 21, 2012

Photo Session with Lil' G

I recently had the wonderful opportunity to photograph my cousin's little guy Garrett.
He recently turned 1 year old and is simply adorable!
I had a great time clicking away . . .
Garrett is quite the busy little guy . . .
no posing for him unless he wants to . . .
which he did several times for me!
I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE lil' G and his Mama!

Here are some of the photos:

 Such a sweet lil' guy!

 Love his sweet cheeks!

 Lil' G with his newborn book.

 I love this look . . . timeless

Mr. Blue Eyes 



Lil' G with his hat from Grandma 

 oh yes he did! lol
Ga




Garrett . . .  beautiful lil' one!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter