Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One of THOSE DAYS Again!

It is almost 7:15 p.m. as I write . . . 

but, it feels like 11:00 p.m.

This Mama is exhausted!

I thought today would be relaxing and calm.

NOT!

This morning I had a hair appointment ~ which I love going to.
I had my color touched up, a cut and style.
My brows were waxed  . . .
as was 1/2 of my face!

Thanks Stacie . . . 
you always know how to make a girl feel . . .
pain revitalized!

After the salon, I headed into the office . . .
no make up and red freshly waxed face . . .
at least my hair looked good!

Once at the office I had a bit of . . .
shall I say . . . 
house keeping to do.
It tended to raise my blood pressure a little.
I did, however . . .
make my point very clear.

About 3:00 p.m. I headed home to pick up two of my boys from home . . .
Katelyn had been home with Ryan - home school and Cody - home with a bad cough.
Katelyn headed to a hair appointment and I took the boys to pick up my other two boys from school.

Once the boys were picked up we headed back home.

Homework . . . take home paper reviews . . . make up papers from missed school today . . .

office work that I brought home with me . . .

a few bills to pay . . .

check Ryan's school work from this morning . . . 

watch to make sure Ryan finished up Language 
(he seemed to think he need not do it ~ 
this mama assured him it was in his best interest to finish it & he did)

make a copy of Katelyn's class schedule on my cell phone and a hard copy
sent Katelyn a copy for her cell phone

went through the mail and discarded 99% of it

and now . . .

I have nothing left!

Time for me to grab a bottle of water and head to the family room.

I will grab a blanket and a few pillows . . .

pick up Beckett to snuggle with

grab my ipad

and watch something wonderful . . .

I hope something is on tonight!

3 comments:

King's Queen said...

I'm pretty excited about our new stuff @ work! I feel like we've gotten somewhere and accomplished stuff this week. So, a productive week @ work & home...YAY...tired, but ya know.
Love you all!

Julie said...

I feel like we made progress! I am excited too! Love you all!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Busy Busy, but it sounds like you got a lot accomplished :)

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter