Wednesday, January 11, 2012

No One Agrees

The house is quiet with the exception of the clicking of the keyboard as I write. 

The hour is late . . . everyone is in bed . . . no one fought sleep tonight.

I wonder if it is because they all feel it in their bones . . .

a winter storm is on its way.

According to the weather people . . .

we are expecting a bit of snow.

How much?

No one can agree.

I have heard:

1-3 inches
2-4 inches
3-6 inches

not one weather report has matched another

The only thing that is for sure . . .

The weather people have issued a Weather Alert . . .

a Winter Weather Advisory

snow

ice

wind gusts to 30 mph

throughout the day Thursday

and into Friday morning.

I could get excited . . .

but why waste the energy until I see the white stuff?


2 comments:

The Whitakers said...

Just tell me this Julie! Will there be school tomorrow???:)

Julie said...

Yes Ma'am there will be school! lol

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter