Needless to say, I didn't get the second batch of Globetrotter pictures processed and posted . . . my day simply took over.
This morning was pretty much like any other day . . .
- Randy's alarm sounded a little after 6:00 a.m. and he rolled out of bed.
- He got up and ready then took Beckett to the main floor and to her potty patch
- Off to work he went
- My alarm sounded about 6:40 a.m. and although I REALLY didn't want to get up . . . I drug myself out of bed
- Woke up the boys . . . Went into their rooms and woke the boys again . . . Went into their rooms to tell them the MUST get out of bed, get dressed, make their bed, brush their hair and teeth and head to the main floor for breakfast.
- Katelyn arrived in the kitchen from her room about 7:30 a.m.
- Dogs needed outside to potty - it was frigid!
- Breakfast and lunches made
- Katelyn has the boys load up and takes three of them to school
- Ryan finishes up his breakfast and begins school . . . Math is the first subject of the day 8:15 a.m.
- Coffee for me as I listen to his video streaming Math class
- a call into my Mom . . . love our morning chats
- finish my call and check Ryan's papers
- Ryan begins his history class
- I check emails, facebook and my blogs
- By 10:00 a.m. I balance our checkbook and other accounts
- Pay bills
- Ryan has finished up a few more classes and has two to go so I head upstairs to take a shower ~ Katelyn takes over the teacher role while I get myself ready for the remainder of the day.
- Ryan finishes up his school day and we head out about 12:45 p.m. ~ his homeschooling averages between 4 1/2 to 5 hours a day depending upon if there are teaching lessons or tests.
- I had a few things to tend to at the bank, so we headed there.
- Katelyn had some banking to do as well.
- Ryan chose to enjoy the cookies - our bank has cookies on Friday
- Once our banking was complete, we headed into the office around 2:00 p.m.
- Office stuff was completed and I picked up the work to do at home . . . we were ready to head out a little after 3:00 p.m.
- Katelyn had a client she needed to consult with about one of her drawings, so we stopped in so she could tend to that.
- Randy picked the boys up at school.
- We all met at one of our local restaurants about 4:00 p.m.
- Dinner was yummy and everyone enjoyed
- Back home by 5:15 p.m.
- Exhaustion was setting in for me, as well as burning eyes, headache, burning throat . . .you know . . . the yuckies
- The kids hung out
- I read a bit more information about Bearded Dragons and fell asleep for about 1/2 hour or so
- Katelyn and I watched two recorded shows on the dvr
- The kids headed to bed
- Coffee was made, I took some cold medicine
- Now I am sitting and writing this post . . . 10:49 p.m.
Our days have been busy like the above all week! Tomorrow morning . . . no alarm!
Central Illinois is getting snow tonight . . . the temperature is bitter cold . . . 18 degrees but feels like 7 at this moment. Chicago is getting pummeled with snow . . . we are expecting an inch or less.
Well, the cold meds have kicked in . . . I am ready to head to bed . . . hopefully to sleep well.