- I have been refereeing the boys
- Made the boys' lunch - omelets with turkey and cheese, plus a banana ~ and eggnog ~ they were thrilled
- Sent my youngest to bed for a nap . . . he was being VERY disagreeable ~ with everyone
- I ate a salad with turkey for lunch ~ yum
- Tonight I am making the family a version of shepherd's pie . . . with turkey. Yep, we are eating turkey 1,000 different ways and I have to say ~ the boys love it!
- I checked emails and facebook . . .
- I even thought about digging into the upstairs - deep cleaning time you know, but that was simply a fleeting thought!
This afternoon I think I am going to grab my iPad and begin a new book . . . I have read and Finished two books this past week. Hurray for Me!
I was going to take the boys to a new zoo near us . . . but I decided NOT . . . I really don't want to referee them out in public . . . why make some unsuspecting soul grumpy?!
Off to grab my ipad!