Friday, December 16, 2011

a Special Visit!

Friday . . . I never thought I would see you again! It seems this week has gone on FOREVER! 
How about to you? Has your week seemed felt the same way?

Uncle Sam's passing has been emotionally hard for me . . .
yesterday my favorite Lil' G came to see me
(his Momma brought him!)
Lil' G brought me these . . .



When I saw Lil' G my heart filled with joy . . . 
I LOVE him so much!
(and his momma too!)

I snagged one of his pictures from his Momma's facebook!
Isn't he a doll baby?
Lil' G - not Santa!


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter