- tidy . . . boy THAT was a job!
- fold laundry as it came out of the dryers
- clean two 1/2 bathrooms on the main floor - all sanitized after the sickies
- murphy oil soap the kitchen cabinets
- clean and polish the kitchen counter tops
- tidy the pantry - at least it is tidied . . . although not exactly how I like it
- wiped counters in the laundry room
- scrubbed all tile surfaces on the main floor
- wiped the stairs
- tidied the nintendo drawer
- tidied the game drawers and cabinet
- tidied the video drawers
- vacuumed the sectional
- watered plants
- tidied my desk . . . again
- wiped down baseboards - main floor
- Katelyn took care of upstairs chores . . . floors and dusting
- sorted and matched a basket of socks
- wiped down the breakfast bar stools
- murphy oil soaped the chairs to the table
- emptied the dishwashers
- filled up one dishwasher and started it
- tidied the laundry room
- the piano room floor - wiped down
- the library room floor - wiped down
- the stairs - wiped
- replaced batteries in our flameless candles
- replaced wax in one of our scentsy warmers
Randy was home from work at normal time . . . he was thrilled we had accomplished so much.
I made turkey & cheese panini sandwiches for the family for dinner . . . they also had tortilla chips and salsa and cherry fluff. I heard yum yum yum yum for quite some time.
I am not certain what tomorrow will bring . . . we do need to clean the basement . . . of course, we still have plenty of vacation days left! It sure would be fun to have a movie and snuggle kind of day . . . maybe I will talk myself into it! We shall see . . .