Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve's Eve

Tonight we had our FIRST Christmas Party . . . family style. We got together with Randy's side of the family . . . and it was a BLAST! Melissa and Josh treated us to a lovely dinner and evening of relaxation and laughs. EVERYONE had a GREAT time! Josh and Melissa are such awesome hosts!

We watched as little ones opened their gifts . . . the joy in their eyes AMAZING! Listening to squeals of delights and AWE YEAHs . . . PRICELESS! We took plenty of photos, so in the days to come I have plenty to share . . . after processing them so they look their best!

Tonight as everyone has FINALLY settled down and are cozy in their beds, I am THANKFUL beyond measure! To begin our Old Fashioned Family Christmas . . . here are a few things I am Thankful for . . .
  1. Family . . .
  2. Hugs
  3. Hearing, "I LOVE You!"
  4. Children's squeals of delight.
  5. Laughter
  6. The twinkle in a child's eye.
  7. the Sacrifice of others
  8. the sound of an Antique clock ticking (all the while I wonder . . . what the families were like that owned it through the years) Amazing!
  9. Memories
I am truly BLESSED beyond measure and I am Thankful!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter