Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve . . . our family joined my Mom & Dad, sisters and brothers PLUS their families for our family Christmas Celebration this afternoon. We all headed to my sister's house . . . Randy took three of the boys while I had Ryan, Katelyn and Aunt Doris with me.

We had a WONDERFUL time and thoroughly enjoyed celebrating with our family! Now, we are home and beginning to gear down for the evening. Tomorrow will be a busy day, but we will be home all day.

I will post pictures in a day or two . . . have over a thousand to process from our two Christmas parties. Tomorrow I am quite certain there will be another thousand or more. Shutterfly is going to be thrilled as we have plenty of pictures to put together several books!

Good Night All and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter