Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Choose Praise

While checking for updated blog posts, I came across this one . . . it is profound!

"He knows my past, present and future. He is surprised by nothing. He is with me, never leaves me even when I feel alone, and holds me up even when I think I am standing on my own two feet. He is good. All the time. And I am going to praise Him through all of it."

2012 is right around the corner and as we choose new resolutions or items to focus on, I'm definitely not going to stop focusing on this one...



to read the remainder of the blog post click HERE.


What an amazing post! Our family has had one of THOSE years . . . 2011 was one of saying goodbye to loved ones in our family. We are ending 2011 watching another struggle to live, fighting against a horrific disease. Through it all, GOD knows . . . He KNOWS EVERYTHING and promises to see us through. Surprise is definitely NOT in God's vocabulary! 

Tonight, I am PRAISING God for his tender mercies! I am PRAISING God for Eternal Life! I am PRAISING God for those precious decisions for HIM!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter