Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday

I want to start this post with a Praise! Katelyn is feeling MUCH better. She is still hoarse and sounds a bit goofy, but she said she is definitely feeling better. Praise be to God!

Laundry is running this morning and my little machine will have quite a job to do today. The Sears Repair Dude came to look at the seal . . . he got the right one ordered and they scheduled him to come back next Thursday. He was very nice and told me he would try to put a rush on the seal order and to call him when I received it. 

Coffee is ultra yummy this morning . . . we are still enjoying flavored coffee from Tanner's Orchard. We are out of the Pumpkin (insert sad eyes and a pout here). We must make another trip to stock up on the pumpkin.

~~~~~

In the news today . . . I am certain inquiring minds want to know what I have learned . . . lol:

Christmas tree tags go on sale in Arizona

There is a new and troubling stink bug invading upstate South Carolina.

Dates: 1/01/01 and 1/11/01 in 2001 as well as 11/01/01 and 11/11/01. This year we had 1/1/11, 1/11/11 and 11/01/11, 11/11/11 . . . they won't appear again this century!

~~~~~

and I leave you with:








1 comment:

The Whitakers said...

Sounds like all is right in the world at your house! :) And your right we too are thanking God Kate is better too! :) I like your ending sticky note. Have an absolutely wonderful day! Love ya, Kristi

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter