Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving morning

Thanksgiving preparations are done . . . all that is left is to put the corn casserole and mac n cheese in the oven. Then we head out to my sister's house for our family Thanksgiving lunch. We are all excited and the kids are crazed! We always watched the Thanksgiving Day Parade, but not my boys! They would rather play wii . . . the sound of cheering, screaming and carrying on from my family room makes me smile! I love that they are all "into" the game.

I have my camera all ready to take amazing photos for the day . . . at least I hope they will be amazing!!! The photos will jar our memories in years to come will be welcomed.

Tomorrow a full on Thanksgiving meal at our house . . . the kids are looking forward to the yummy smoked Turkey cooked outside in our Green Egg, homemade cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, etc.

Have a Blessed and Safe Thanksgiving Day!!! Enjoy your families!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter