Saturday, November 19, 2011

Questions

Hi Octane . . . that is what my boys are running on today! Not sure if they will ever calm down! lolThe questions of the house this week . . .
  • how many more days until Thanksgiving?
  • when can we watch Christmas movies?
  • are these Legos gifts for Christmas?
  • can I have a snack?
  • why?
  • is it cold outside? do I need a coat?
Answers:
  • a week
  • after Thanksgiving
  • yes
  • yes
  • because I am the Mom and I said so
  • yes! yes!
This coming week  . . . two eye appointments, seven hair appointment, three dog beauty appointments, Thanksgiving, stay home on Black Friday ~ from all the craziness!

*******************************************************

This week I need to get all recipes and ingredients together for Thanksgiving and the day after. I am a bit excited about having everyone home for several days and simply enjoying one another. We have several new board and card games to learn and play as well as a new expandable Lego game the boys are anxious to play. I hope to get a ton of photos throughout the holiday.

The hour is late . . . time to say g'night.


2 comments:

Cindy said...

Boys, boys, boys, and boys...they just do. not. stop. :)

Natalie said...

Julie...Sorry to ask so many questions about Legos...but, which game are you referring? We have yet to buy a Lego game and I am wondering which one your boys like the best?
Thanks so much!!!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter