Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Prayer Requests

The boys were WAY to REVVED up this morning . . . sheesh!!! Especially before I have had even ONE cup of coffee! lol

Today would have been the perfect day to sleep in . . . the skies are dreary and it is raining and cold.
That nice warm bed was really enticing me to stay under the covers this morning.

I wanted to get a quick post out this morning, Prayer Requests . . . Please pray for:

  • Little Parker has been admitted to the hospital for pneumonia. He is really struggling this morning. This little guy is adorable and just had a birthday . . . he has down syndrome and uses a ventilator to keep his oxygen at the right levels for him. Pneumonia is not a good thing for him! 
  • So many lives are devastated by cancer . . . little Colton is fighting leukemia. Kate McRae is taking chemo treatments and her recent MRI scans show no new cancer and no changes in an area they are watching. Little Jada's scans came back clear ~ Praise be to God! And others . . . please pray for those that have cancer, those affected by cancer and the doctors who treat the cancer.
  • Randy's Dad is having some health issues.
  • My Aunt is having surgery on her eye.
  • Our neighbor ~ headed to Mayo for a second opinion on his health.
I have a full day today  . . .  I am taking my Uncle to the doctor this morning. Lunch with Katelyn and then hair appointments for the boys and I this afternoon. I must make a grocery list to get what I need for Thanksgiving and the days after.

I will have plenty of time to focus and pray today . . . will you join me?


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter