Two cups of coffee began may day . . . after the boys were at school and then I dug in. First stop . . . the laundry ~ sort and start loads. After the washers were humming along, I headed upstairs to the master bedroom where I had dust bunnies stage a revolt! I am NOT kidding! Saturday my troops were upstairs and I was told everything had been dust mopped. Hmmmmmm from what I ran into this morning ~~~ not so much. I immediately began:
- stripped the bed
- dusted the furniture
- tidied up
- dust mopped under the furniture
- dusted baseboards
- took apart a race track that had been built in our sitting room ~ mater and lightning mcqueen were all set up in radiator springs right in my sitting room. The race track is now back in the boys' room.
- took care of coffee mugs
- wiped the counters in the sitting room/a.m. kitchen
- wiped the tv down ~ little bitty finger prints were plentiful
- made up the bed
- found tons of little toys ~ hot wheel cars and legos to open my own little lego store
Lunch time . . .
I decided after lunch to lay down a little while and before I knew it ~ time to pick up the boys. Once home I had more to tend to:
- unload dishwashers
- wipe kitchen counters
- unload and reload washers/dryers
- tidy my desk
- go through the mail
Tonight I still have more to finish up . . .
- clean the master bathroom
- dust the upstairs hall
Thursday I will be going to the school for the kids' Thanksgiving Feast . . . so I really need to get things taken care of tonight or I will REALLY be behind.