Friday, November 11, 2011

BLESSED AND THANKFUL

Blessed . . .

As I sit at my desk this morning I hear little boy feet above me . . . upstairs, walking around and bouncing as they play. Four little boys are awake early on this day off from school and are happy to have some down time. Building race tracks together . . .  enjoying this very cool morning inside.

I am BLESSED!

Although I had dreamed of having a morning of "sleep in" I am Thankful . . . healthy, noisy and rambunctious boys fill my home. Through the camaraderie each day my sweet boys tell their Mamma "I Love You" . . . many times yelled out to me during their play or as they pass by me.

Thankful . . .

I have so much to be Thankful for, I cannot even begin to explain. God blessed me from the beginning and I am truly thankful ~~~ I have a beautiful family . . . My Mom and Dad ~ so amazing, I never wanted or needed anything. Mom and Dad are such treasures to me! My husband, the one I prayed for since I was fifteen years old and married at eighteen. God knew just the right guy for me. Randy loves not only me, but our children unconditionally. He unselfishly provides for us. He even loves our little furry ones.

I am THANKFUL!

I am Thankful to live in a Free Country . . . America! I am Thankful for those who serve and served in our armed forces. Without the loving sacrifices made by each and every one our family, our country would not know the freedom we have today.



Thank you . . . Thank you for your sacrifices, you love and your courage!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter