Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Recap . . .

The weekend is now officially over . . . it is 12:01 a.m. Monday morning. I wanted to get in a quick post as I don't know what tomorrow will bring or if I will get a post in.

Our weekend was busy  . . .

Apple pie baking on Saturday  ~ NINE pies in all, followed by a visit from Mom and Aunt Doris. We had a great time chatting and the boys were very excited to have company. As they were heading out, I had a couple arrive for a photo session . . . I was so excited to have my first official Engagement Photo Shoot! The photo session went well, although I am quite certain it was extremely obvious they were the first couple I ever took engagement photos of. After the couple has had a chance to go over the photos and show them to their families . . . maybe I will post one or two of my favorites. Eventually, I would love to have a section of my blog dedicated to photo shoots.

The remainder of yesterday and much of today I found me processing photos. The total of photos shot . . . 1331. Yes, you read that right One thousand three hundred and thirty one photos. It was great fun though!

I ordered up a book of proofs for the couple . . . although they have been able to view them online.

This evening we watched the Halloween Challenge on Food Network . . . pumpkin carving.

Tomorrow school for the kids and work for myself.

Have a good sleep . . . you are all probably already there . . .

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter