Friday, October 14, 2011

UNTANGLING CHRISTMAS

The weather has turned chilly . . . the wind is blowing steadily . . . Beautiful Fall weather ~ at least in my opinion. The leaves are making their way down to the ground . . . a sign winter will be heading our way before we know it ~ I am not thrilled.

Many blog are writing about Christmas and the countdown . . . I am not one that is counting down. The holidays tend to bring a lot of expectations and stress. This year I am vowing to myself NOT to get bogged down in it all . . . in fact, there is a new ebook out that I am reading . . .


I purchased the e-book on Amazon.com and am hoping to learn some SELF HELP tips!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter