Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Farm

Katelyn, Cameron, Cody and I headed off to the pumpkin farm . . . of course, Mia and Beckett went along too. We had a lovely drive and arrived at a lovely pumpkin farm . . .

The boys were thrilled to look through and climb over the pumpkins.
Each pumpkin was chosen carefully before being put into our wagon.

I took these photos with my cell phone.
The boys were all smiles.

As you can see, the boys did a great job picking out pumpkins. Of course, Katelyn and I chose a few as well . . . I love the big green/orange one in the upper right corner. The entire hatch area of my SRX was full of pumpkins . . . a little carmel corn too.

The gift shop had some great items . . .
the kids loved the witch's hat and they all had to try it on.
Cody in the picture above,

Katelyn
Cameron's turn . . .
My BIG boys are thrilled with their haul. This is one of two wagons.
Is there anything more fun than jumping through pumpkins on a beautiful Fall day?


The farm was absolutely beautiful!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter