I have experiences a lack of cooperation from three of my boys . . . instead of helping to tidy their rooms, they are helping to destroy Ryan's even more. My hubs is MIA . . . not really, but it seems as if. He has hidden himself in the basement . . . organizing tools. Katelyn has a hair appointment this morning and an art type commitment this afternoon.
I am currently eating a nice refreshing spring salad with turkey meatballs while I write. So far this morning much has been accomplished . . .
- laundry was sorted and started, currently eight loads have been washed . . . I still have three or four to go
- batteries were replaced in our candles - love lanterns on the porch ~ battery operated and auto turn on and off
- did a few laminating chores ~ it is so worth having a small laminating machine in the house
- filled out an order for each of the boys - sweatshirt and tshirt with the new school logo
- filled out school picture forms and payments
I still have much to do . . .
- tidy the main floor
- tidy my desk ~ almost there
- vacuum the main floor
- mop the main floor
- wipe the stairs
- finish the laundry
many chores are in the works . . .