Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Monday

I am thoroughly wiped out tonight . . .  after a very busy day at work, picking up the boys from school, being homework commando, making dinner and cleaning up, plus scrubbing the kitchen floor . . . I am exhausted!

Tomorrow is hair appointment day . . . Gonna wash that gray  white those roots right outta my hair! lol My stylist is awesome and really rocks! I love hair salon day!

I am letting the boys hair grow out from their summer cuts . . . no hair appointments for them tomorrow.

The kids brought home their school pictures home today and I must say they are better than they have had in a while. I bought the simple basic package . . . go figure. The boys got into the car after school and promptly told me they had their "license". They flashed their new school IDs that always come with the school photos. I assured them the cards were not driver's license cards, but identification cards, but they preferred to tease me and carry on about having a driver's license.

I have decided to learn how to knit . . . I found a youtube video all about knitting . . . and I actually understood what the girl was staying. Yep . . . I am going to make UGLY sweaters to give away as gifts! lol Not really . . . I just really want to learn how.

I recently switched the boys' bathroom from toddler toothpaste to Crest for Kids. The boys are thrilled and came into my room boasting "we used the toothpaste that fights cavities!" I thought it was really funny! Now if you wonder WHY I had not switched them previously . . . well I had tried previously, however my children were sucking the toothpaste out of the tube. Yes . . . you read that correctly. So, rather than having my children poisoned from too much fluoride, I chose to withhold the older kids toothpaste and simply purchased the toddler toothpaste. I know, I have strange kids!

At the orchard last week, we purchased pumpkin spice beans. Can I just say . . . YUMMY!?!?! Wow!

Katelyn has been drawing various projects for her college classes . . . Really out of the ordinary for her, but she has received quite a few great compliments on them.

First, a Burmese python skeleton. . . she named him Bertram.


and next . . . a piranha she named Herbert:


Herbert is extra credit.

This morning, my grade school principal Mrs. Ohlman passed away. Rest in Peace Mrs. Ohlman.

G'night

1 comment:

His Doorkeeper said...

Julie, What a beautiful family you have! And your daughter has extraordinarily talented with her art! WOW!

Blessings!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter