Saturday, September 24, 2011

Whoa . . . Look What I Found!

This morning Bugsy was ready to run around outside of his cage.

Beckett has met Bugsy, but usually he hides from her ~~~ 
unless we are outside in the grass as there isn't any place for him to hide.

This morning, it is chilly outside and the grass is wet . . . so, an inside adventure is in order!

I put Bugsy on the floor (he weighs 4lbs and is quite sizeable for a guinea pig).

Beckett was quite amazed!

She followed him wherever he went.

Beckett is very gentle with Bugsy.

Beckett was very curious about Bugsy.

Bugsy tried to hide under Emma . . . Emma wasn't too thrilled and moved just before I took the picture.

Checking out one another!

A little "party" this morning . . . Mia, Beckett, Bugsy and Emma

Today I have a bit of running to do BEFORE Ryan's party at 4:00 p.m.
I want to head over to Pooch Couture . . . they have new puppy sweaters, hoodies and such in stock!
I also have to head over to Cold Stone to pick up Ryan's cakes.

Guess I should get going!
Have a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Becket isn't much bigger than Bugsy! And all of your little 4 leggers are adorable. I want to get another little doggie, we have one, but my family keeps telling me I'm crazy! Someday ~ Maybe :) Enjoy the Party!!!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter