Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Where Does My Help Come From?

Yesterday, Kamie's grave stone arrived. It is beautiful! We always called her Pretty Girl. We intend to hold a little family funeral service for her once we bring her ashes home. 


The temperature has dropped to CHILLY and it rained all day yesterday. It was a very miserable day outside, although we did need the rain. The Fall season has come a bit too quickly . . . and I certainly am not looking forward to the winter temperatures!

The kids are out of school on Thursday and Friday  . . .  teacher convention is the excuse . . . seriously??? The kids have barely been in school a month! lol   I am hoping for a great time those two days . . . maybe the apple orchard for some Fall pictures??????? We also want to see the new Dolphin movie that is currently in theaters.

Can you believe the countdown to Christmas has already begun? I heard stores are already putting out Christmas decor. I do believe it is a little early . . .  at least for my taste. I would really like to get through September and October before everyone begins the insanity our world has made Christmas. Although, my home has experienced the "I want THIS for Christmas" syndrome already this year.

I have much planned for the day  . . . hair appointment this morning, laundry and begin organizing this boys room . . .

Yep, this boy in in need of a bit of assistance . . . truth be told here! Just look at his jammies all mismatched! lol  I want to interject here . . . they go up to his room folded and matched . . . how he gets them mismatched . . . well, I guess because he is a boy and keeping his room clean and tidy is not on his list of important things to do.

My verse for today . . .

Psalm 121 . . . I lift my eyes to the hills ~~~ where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter