Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Morning

We were awakened a little after 5:00 a.m. this morning . . . Kamie, our 12 1/2 year old Sheltie needed to go outside. She had come about half way up the stairs and then fell down them . . . poor girl. We got up and helped her stand and then outside she went. I am so glad I heard her panting hard  . . .  usually her signal that she needs out. Now, she is resting on the air conditioning vent . . . her preferred spot to lay.

Katelyn and Mia are still in bed . . . so glad they were able to sleep in. Everyone else in the house is up and doing their own thing this morning. Me . . . I am on my second cup of coffee and "thinking" about my day.

EJ lost his glasses AGAIN! I simply cannot understand why he cannot keep track of them. Apparently, he laid them down in the backyard and now cannot find them. Frustrating for Mom and Dad!

Progress reports came home this past week . . . two of the boys are settling in nicely (EJ and Cody) however, Cameron and Ryan have not been doing their best work. Well, the fact is they haven't been listening well so they can complete their school work as instructed. They both promised they would do better . . . the next progress report will let us know if they are doing as promised.

Fall is in the air . . . I love the brisk mornings! The allergy index is high in our area . . . the only downside to Fall!

I was asked this question by one of my boys this past week, "Mom, where EXACTLY IS the middle of No Where?"

Very good question . . . don't you think?

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter