Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Peaceful

It is the time of night the house takes on a quiet, peaceful feeling . . . 

The lights are down low, I have a new book that I have started . . . What Women Fear by Angie Smith. I am only in the Introduction, but I am already captivated by her writing. As I take a minute to write, Fernando Ortega's new release is playing . . . so very relaxing!

Tonight, I am tired . . . twelve plus loads of laundry, cleaned a 1/2 bath, wiped kitchen counters, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, sorted through some paperwork and itemized it. I was able to get in a few minutes of reading before the boys got out of school. I love those few minutes that I can sneak into my day!

I have a busy day tomorrow, so I think I am going to head for bed a bit early tonight . . .

g'night all

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I bought that same book last week but haven't started it yet. I knew I'd like it, though, after bawling my eyes out every night while reading "I Will Carry You". Have you read that one?

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter