Sunday, September 4, 2011

Our Day

This morning we woke to a cool and breezy Sunday morning. I am thrilled . . . 
so, I opened up the house and let the breezes blow through!
Laundry is going so I have those beautiful laundry drying scents coming in through the windows as well.

The boys ran out and about for a while this morning and actually complained of being a bit chilled. Inside they came and put on long pants instead of shorts.

Laundry has been sorted . . . we have several loads today.

Bathrooms need cleaning . . . all of them (five)

Bedrooms need dusted . . . all of them (five)

All need dust mopped.

The family room sectional is being vacuumed as I type.

I want to get everything done today, so we can enjoy our day tomorrow.

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter