I did manage to conquer quite a bit today . . .
- Cody didn't feel well and woke hacking his head off this morning. I had quite a challenge on my hands with him . . . he definitely gave me a run for my money! After a few doses of Bronchial & Cough medicine and a nebulizer treatment, he was feeling much better.
- I made a double batch of Cheesy Potato Soup
- Corn Beef BBQ was simmering away this afternoon in the crock pot
- I was asked to make Cake Pops, so I baked up a batch, they are all done except the plastic wrap on each one.
- Two loads of laundry was all that made it into the washer today . . . just didn't have enough energy to do more.
- I did clean out the closet in the laundry room and replaced all of the plastic hangers that keep breaking with hefty wood ones.
- Tidying the pantry was next on the agenda . . . things get put in there, but no one seems to know how to put anything away.
- Also filled the fridge with water bottles.
- Dinner dishes and clean up wasn't too bad tonight. Love easy one pan/pot meals
- Fed the dogs and the fishies
Tonight I am going to wrap up the cake pops and put some pretty ribbon on them so they will be ready to drop off at school tomorrow morning. Then I am off to chill out with my new book by Angie Smith.