Thursday, September 15, 2011

ONE of THOSE DAYS

Today has been ONE of THOSE DAYS . . . it started out that way and it has continued throughout my day. I decided by afternoon that I was simply exhausted and lay down on the couch for a while. I woke up feeling lousy, so I popped a few Tylenol and Ocicillium to ward off any virus that may be trying to invade my immune system and now I feel a bit better. Allergies have been running a bit rampant in our area and we have been sleeping with our windows open which probably doesn't help.

I did manage to conquer quite a bit today . . .

  • Cody didn't feel well and woke hacking his head off this morning. I had quite a challenge on my hands with  him . . . he definitely gave me a run for my money! After a few doses of Bronchial & Cough medicine and a nebulizer treatment, he was feeling much better.
  • I made a double batch of Cheesy Potato Soup
  • Corn Beef BBQ was simmering away this afternoon in the crock pot
  • I was asked to make Cake Pops, so I baked up a batch, they are all done except the plastic wrap on each one.
  • Two loads of laundry was all that made it into the washer today . . . just didn't have enough energy to do more.
  • I did clean out the closet in the laundry room and replaced all of the plastic hangers that keep breaking with hefty wood ones.
  • Tidying the pantry was next on the agenda . . . things get put in there, but no one seems to know how to put anything away.
  • Also filled the fridge with water bottles.
  • Dinner dishes and clean up wasn't too bad tonight. Love easy one pan/pot meals
  • Fed the dogs and the fishies
Tonight I am going to wrap up the cake pops and put some pretty ribbon on them so they will be ready to drop off at school tomorrow morning. Then I am off to chill out with my new book by Angie Smith.

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter