Thursday, September 29, 2011

No Title

Tonight . . . Food Network . . . challenges . . . Chopped and then Sweet Genius. I love that Ryan loves to watch with me! Relaxing and fun to watch.

The kids were home from school today . . . a teacher convention . . . for two days.

Today was a bit of a down day for all of us at home. Plenty of play time for the boys, nap in the afternoon and then outside to run off a bit of energy.

My mind is cluttered tonight . . . but I cannot seem to organize anything into a worthy post. So, tonight I simply say "Goodnight".

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter