Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Day and Pictures

Today was a good day! It began with two cups of coffee and eye appointments for Randy and I. My eyes only changed a little bit . . . Randy's changed a bit too, plus he has the beginning signs of cataracts. The eye doc said he will be requiring treatment for them in approximately ten years. The visit at the eye doctor was relaxing . . . I know, we are strange! lol

After the eye doctor I stopped by Starbucks and purchased two SKINNY Pumpkin Spice Lattes . . . yummy! I brought the Lattes home . . .  one for Katelyn and one for Me!

Lil' Garrett came to play today. Katelyn and I were both excited to be able to be entertained by Garrett . . . he is an absolute doll! I took him outside late morning/early afternoon to take some photos and bless his little heart, he was patient with me . . .


Today was the perfect day for photos .  .  .

Garrett liked the cowboy hat.

I love his lil' smile!

 I like the vintage "look" of this picture.

Baby toes . . . so sweet!

 Garrett really liked the purple flowers.

He was a bit upset when I wouldn't let Garrett EAT the purple flowers.


He was very interested in everything around him.






 
I absolutely love it when Garret comes to play for the day.
  

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What a great set of photographs ... what a cute little kiddo ...

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter