Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Night

Friday night . . . I came home from work, exhausted! A quick dinner and we all chilled out to watch "The Perfect Game" . . . of course, I fell asleep and woke for the last 20 minutes or so. The movie was really good, but I just couldn't keep my eyes open . . . the boys really liked it.

My day was toopsy turvy today . . . it didn't seem anything was accomplished easily. I think I actually talked to a "real life" Peggy today . . . have you ever watched the commercial that is about credit card reward points? If you have, you will know what I am talking about. I have to say, it made me crazy!

The weather seems to be messing with my allergies. I love fall . . . allergies, not so much!

Tomorrow afternoon Ryan is having his birthday party with a few friends. He is really excited! Jeanette made two Coldstone Ice Cream cakes for Ryan's party and he is very excited about it! I hope to get a ton of celebration photos!

Fall is in the air . . . in fact, our tree has started to turn red. It is absolutely beautiful and will become a brilliant red color when in full Fall splendor.

Have any of you began your Christmas countdown? Several of my friends are keeping a countdown on Facebook. It almost  makes me want to panic. I don't think I am ready for Christmas already! It isn't that I don't like Christmas . . . in fact, I love it . . . I am just not ready the stores to start putting out all of the decorations for the holidays when we have only reached the first day of Fall. Anyone know what I am saying here? lol

Just a little update on everyone here . . . The week has had its ups and downs, but by God's Grace and the love of family and friends we have made it to the weekend. I am Thankful we do not have to live through this past week again! Today was the first day all week that I did not break down at the mention or thought of Kamie's name. Although, I did mention Kamie by mistake today when I was telling a story about Mia and Beckett . . . so I know she is still on my mind big time. The kids and dogs seem to be getting through it all although I am certain they too have their moments.

I have not received a reply from the teacher that does not believe in praying for pets or animals. I am hoping for a response this weekend.

Well, this lady is ready to head upstairs to bed . . . the day has been long and tomorrow is going to be busy.

Hugs to all,

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter