Tuesday, September 27, 2011

THE BOY'S ROOM

Tonight, I am not just tired . . . I am exhausted and my body is screaming at me!

Remember I told you that I was going to work on this boy's bedroom?


Well, just let me say . . .

It is gonna be a TWO day job!

I really tried to get the room done today . . .

This morning I:

Tidied his closet . . . which was a MAJOR disaster! Now, all the shorts are together, as are the casual shirts, school shirts, school pants, blue jeans, jackets . . . everything has its own place once again.

Then, I stripped his bed and remade it with fresh sheets and blanket . . . I wonder if he will notice?

On to the dresser . . . let me interject here . . . HOLY TOLEDO . . . the undies were a mess and in the the jammies that were in with the socks and vise versa. He even had some of Cody's clothing and undies! Of course, anything he didn't want to put away . . . it was slung in this corner or that corner or this drawer or that drawer. Tidying that literally took forever!

Before I knew it, it was time to pick the boys up from school.
Then hair cut appointments for all of them.

After appointments . . . home for dinner.
Meatballs and veges . . . already made.

After dinner Randy and I hauled a 201 lb tool chest upstairs . . .
No, it was NOT an easy task!
It literally took EVERYthing we both had.
We were drenched with sweat by the time we reached the top.

Once the tool chest was in Ryan's room, the sorting began.

I am certain you are wondering . . .
what in the world did we put a tool chest in Ryan's room?

Well, Ryan has a ton of Legos . . .
and other buildable toys.
A tool chest has a lot of drawers . . .
some deep and some not so deep . . .
perfect!

We worked on the bedroom until after 8:00 p.m. and I called it a night!
Guess we will be back at it after school tomorrow.




1 comment:

Marva said...

Good grief! I need you to come down here and help me with the boys rooms too! ;) Great idea about the tool chest! You are super woman! Blessings!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter