Friday, August 5, 2011

Swimming on Friday

Friday has rolled around again . . . it would have been nice to sleep in this morning, however my boys had other plans and we are up at 6:30 a.m. The challenges have already begun. I have planned a full day of friends and swimming, so I certainly hope they all cooperate!

Over breakfast, Ryan brought up the topic of zombies . . . in his imagination, he claims he remembers zombies on a field trip ~~~ most unlikely. He does have a vivid imagination though.

Please pray for Uncle Sam and Aunt Darlene . . . Uncle Sam has been diagnosed with Lymphoma and will begin chemo treatments mid August. Please pray for peace, strength and healing.

Since breakfast is done . . . I need to get laundry started, get dressed, get my camera ready and head out to the pool . . . once there, I will adjust the giant pool umbrella and sit with a good book, my laptop to work on a project, my cell phone ~~~ just in case of calls and maybe my ipad to play angry birds. Our guests will arrive about 10:00 a.m.

Pray for a great time, obedient kids and safety!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter