Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School, August, Planning

Our new "normal" still hasn't quite settled in  . . .  but we are trying . . . this is simply going to take time.

The past few evenings, my boys have gone "bug huntin" and are thrilled with their "catches". Two bug jars went off to school today to show to classmates. It is a good thing they are studying bugs!

Katelyn began her first full day of college . . . tonight she is wiped out. Me too!

The boys have been doing well at school. They are full of excitement each day when they come home from school. I love to hear of their adventures and stories every day . . . it is a bit hard to listen to them all at once though.

I am thrilled to get a Shutterfly book done for my Dad. It is of his surprise birthday party . . . tons of photos! I kind of had myself a deadline and actually made it before my deadline expired! Woo Hoo!

August is still trudging along . . . another week of August to go. Doesn't it seem like it has been August forever?

************************************************************************************

O.k. Now a TOUGH subject . . . planning ahead:

For the past few months Randy and I have been working with an attorney on our Wills and the other things that go along with Wills. The subject of Wills, Living Wills, Guardianship of children, Estate, Power of Attorney are all difficult to deal with. I am thankful we are taking the time to address each topic and get the documents drawn up and signed. Randy and I both feel a sense of relief to know our children will be taken care of by those WE choose in the event of our deaths. Of course, Katelyn absolutely hates the topic of taking care of the above . . . however, I have explained that it is all necessary. I urge you . . . especially if you have children . . . take care of setting up guardianship of your children in the event something devastating were to happen.

************************************************************************************

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day and I am exhausted tonight . . . so, I guess I better head for bed.

G'night all





No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter