Monday, August 15, 2011

School 2011-2012 Begins

Today was the first day of the 2011-2012 school year for my boys.
There is a possibility you missed it in my previous posts
. . . I just thought I would mention it once again.
I was thrilled ~ and so were they ~ to get back to school!
They all seemed to have a great FIRST day . . . and I am so excited for their new adventures.

Here are a few morning pictures: (these photos were taken with my cell phone)



After I dropped the kids off at school, I headed into the office.
I had a busy day . . . especially since I have not been in the office for over a week to actually work.
Beckett and Mia were there too.

Here is a picture of Beckett with her new Clumsy Smurf guy:

(also taken with my cell phone)

The day was lovely . . .
tomorrow full day of school for the kids . . .
practice run to the college for Katelyn . . .
office work . . .
Birthday Lunch for my Dad's 70th Birthday . . .

g'night





No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter