Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday

I was hoping for a sleep in this morning . . . didn't happen! Beckett's lil' internal alarm clock decided 6:00 a.m. was late enough to be in bed . . . of course, a nice quiet morning with children still in their beds ~~~ was what I was hoping for . . . well THAT didn't happen! They were all out of be by 7:00 a.m. which is quite interesting because I had to wake them all week for school!

I have been enjoying my second cup of coffee nice and slowly! There is plenty on my agenda today . . . but I am in no hurry to get started. However, while enjoying my first cup of coffee I did get what few bills we have for the week paid. I really don't like bills sitting around, so I generally pay them as they come in. The school tuition for the boys is due at the first of every month . . . so, that was on the To Pay list.

Beckett snuck out the patio door with Daddy this morning and went for a run in the WET grass. She is now all snuggled in a blanket as she warms up and dries off. Silly puppy! She is still a Momma's girl and loves to snuggle!

Kamie continues to trudge on . . . of course being 12 she sleeps a lot, but will venture out in the yard once in a while. We give her belly rubs and plenty of hugs.

Mia is still asleep with Katelyn  . . . at least they were able to sleep in!

Emma continues to be Emma . . . she gobbles up puppy food and begs from whomever has a "snack"!

The boys each have head colds . . . Ryan is at the tail end of the cold while Cody is at the full blown stage. Cameron and EJ are both somewhere in the middle.

The current "phase" the boys are in . . . bug hunting. They head outside to the back yard and catch bugs to put into their mason jars. I don't understand the TRILL of bug catching, but love that they do! When I was a kid we caught bugs for a purpose . . . we caught lightening bugs and pulled their light off and put it on our finger like it was a "ring".

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter