Monday, August 22, 2011

My New "Normal"?

Monday has been a busy one  . . . I went into the office today and had plenty to keep me busy. The clock reads 3:30 p.m. and I will be heading out soon. I am thankful for a decently calm day.

Soon I will return home to my kids . . . Katelyn picked the boys up at school . . . bless her heart!  As I write, they should be working on their homework . . . at least I hope that is the case.

Today I am kind of in a weird type mood . . . not sad, not happy . . . just in between. Not usual for me and I will be glad when my Normal returns.

Or . . . maybe this is my New "Normal".


No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter