Monday, August 8, 2011

The Countdown

Good Monday morning all! The sun is shining and there is a slight breeze ~ at least for now! Rain is expected to come in today . . . which I don't mind at all.

I have my first cup of coffee in front of me . . . the first of many from the sounds of the kids today. The final countdown for school has begun . . . a week from today the kids will be in school for the start of the 2011-2012 school year. This year I have a Freshman in COLLEGE, a fourth grader, third grader, second grader and kindergartner. Please pray for the teachers!

This week is deep clean week at our house . . . we are going to clean the entire house top to bottom . . . all three levels AND the garage. The boys are not thrilled, but at least I know they will have busy hands and the results will be fabulous!

On a less pleasing note . . . there is a mouse in the house! No, I am not talking the electronic kind of mouse . . . nope, the kind that has whiskers and a tail . . . Nice, huh? So, we are setting out traps and beginning the challenge. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

I have a few unspoken prayer requests this morning that are weighing heavy on my heart. If you feel led, please pray.

Well, off to make a list to accomplish for today . . . 

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter