Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pictures, Computer, Frustration

So far, today has been ONE of THOSE days.

FRUSTRATION seems to be the word of the day.

It all actually began last evening . . . my laptop CRASHED, again!

So I once again contacted the computer company I bought it from.

Of course, as things go in cases like these, the guy told me to do something . . .
I did and then tried to contact them again . . .
CLOSED.
Apparently, they close at midnight . . .
no 24 hour service.

So, I got the computer on its way myself and headed for bed at 1:00 a.m.
I was up again at 6:00 a.m.
Not much sleep.

I am back online again with the computer peeps . . .
I have been all morning.

FRUSTRATION!

Hopefully the guy will get everything back like it is supposed to be . . .

I CAN HOPE, CAN'T I?

lol

******************************************************

The temps in our little area of the world has been HOT, HOT, HOT!

Today is a change . . .

Temps are only to be about 80 degrees today!

********************************************************

I took the tent down yesterday afternoon . . .
hopefully, we will put it up in the backyard for the weekend.
The boys will LOVE it!

*********************

I am in the office at work today . . .
it is nice and quiet.
I am thankful for the every other day schedule so I can get things done at home on Tuesday and Thursdays.

Yesterday, we babysat my cousin's lil' guy Garrett . . .
He is a doll!






The boys were thrilled to help feed him . . .
how many little boys does it take to feed a baby?
lol

*******************************

Well, computer tech online decided the hard drive in my laptop has a problem. They are replacing it by Friday and sending a guy to take care of installing it. Praising God!!!

Well, that is it for now!

1 comment:

The Whitakers said...

Julie you have such sweet little boys! What a blessing they are! :)

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter